Information and advice
We are open to the public for all services from Friday 23rd April. All safety measures advised by our Laser protection adviser are in place to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID –19.
We thank you for your understanding and co operation.
In order to minimise the risk of transmission, we ask that you follow all safety measurements in place, which include:
1. Prior to your appointment we will ask you for a
If you answer yes to any of the questions, please contact us and we can rearrange your appointment.
Have you tested positive for COVID or had any COVID symptoms in the past 10 days? These include:
– new persistent cough more than an hour or more than 3 episodes in 24 hour period)
– a fever or high temperature of 37.8°C or higher
– loss of, or altered sense of smell or taste
Has anyone in your household or support bubble had any COVID symptoms in the past 14 days?
Have you been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID–19 in the past 14 days?
Have you been advised to self isolate as part of Test, Trace and Protect strategy?
Have you been advised of a close contact by StopCOVIDNI app in the past 14 days?
Have you travelled from a country outside the common travel area in the past 14 days? That is not currently exempt:
2. Safety measurements in place:
1. Appointments must be made in advance. 48 hours notice needed for cancellation/rescheduling
2. Where possible attend alone, one other person can attend but only if necessary.
3. Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are early remain in your car until five minutes prior
4.Face covering must be used in reception area
5. Sanitise hands on arrival
6. Temperature taken before being taken into treatment
7. Please use contactless payment were possible
All therapists will be wearing PPE, appointments will be scheduled to allow for sterilisation between each clients. High touched points such as door handle,table tops etc will be wiped down regularly with alcohol wipes (>60%).
Perspex screening installed at reception and therapists will use visors/masks in reception. For close contact treatments, therapists will wear FFP2 masks and clients will wear face covering were applicable.
We appreciate your co-operation in this as we follow guidelines and ensure a safe environment for all our patients and staff.